In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), here is our privacy notice. This sets out how we store and process any data you share with us, including the third-party websites which store this data.
By clicking the Follow button your WordPress profile is shared with us. This is managed by a third party, and the information is held by them. We do not store it ourselves or process it beyond occasionally consulting the stats, which are behind a login process on WordPress.
If you follow this blog, your email address will be stored by the website. We do not use or access this information. It simply forms part of the statistics on the website itself.
- We do not use any plug-ins on this site.
- If you comment on any posts, the data is held by this WordPress.com website and is visible to visitors. If someone shares the page or blog post via social media, your comments will be shared with it, at the bottom of the page.
- If you follow this blog on WordPress, your WordPress profile name or your email address (depending on how you choose to follow the blog) is stored by WordPress in the Followers/Email Followers section of our admin. We do not export any of this information, or share it, or use it for any purpose. Any other data which WordPress collects about you is held by WordPress and only available to us in an anonymised form, for example as visitor stats.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:-
- to have copy of your personal data which we hold on you.
- to correct your personal data which we hold on you.
- request your personal data is erased at any time.
- If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please get in touch via the contact page